First of the Lot


It's been a lovely weekend. I made sure to give myself a few minutes during the day (mostly at the ends) to do a bit of watercoloring. Oscar, a friend of mine from work, commented that he liked the swirls in my yellow sky watercolor so I continued with the experiment today. I have to say that it turned out well.

(I had to take the picture of this in the sunset light, so it's a bit more orange than in real life.)

In book folding news - a person commented on my Facebook page that she really wished that I had more picture patterns available. After talking back and forth with her, I decided the time had come to get back to creating patterns for my shop. First up:



It's been a while, so I hope I haven't lost my touch. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts