Repeating Linked Hearts Variation (and a sneak peek)


I had a couple of other linked hearts variations in the hopper and wanted to show one I finished today. It's a point fold heart and I love how it turned out. Of course, I always forget that point folds take up twice as many pages so I don't get to make as many repeats as I want. Still, the four in a row are lovely and turned out as well as I could have hoped.

Here is the pattern I used to make my book. Click on the picture to print it out full-sized. Use the directions from this post!



The problem of not having as many pages as I'd like for a design has been on my mind for a while. I've come up with a possible solution and did a prototype today at church (while I LISTENED VERY WELL). Here's a sneak peek...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts