My Shop is Live


If you look at the bottom of my header, you'll see a few tabs, one of which says Shop.

If you click on it, you will find that you can now purchase my Basic Folded Book Tutorial directly from this blog. The best part about it is that after purchase, you have it delivered automatically via the magic robots that do that sort of thing.

This is only the first item to go in the shop. I will be adding the Alphabet and Number pattern sets soon.

When the lowercase letter pattern set is ready, it will be launched exclusively from this new shop. BTW, I will be combining it with my uppercase alphabet set and selling it at a major discount for those who've already purchased the uppercase set. Yay!

I'm still keeping my Etsy shop for a while, but really think this is going to be better, both for me and for my fellow folders. Who doesn't want to get their product right after they order it? Sheesh! That's the biggest concern I have right now - people having to wait for me to check my mail during my breaks or after work so they can get something they bought. And what about those who buy it WHEN I'M ASLEEP? Poor things, having to wait for me to wake up. And then THEY are probably asleep and won't see it for forever.

A big huge THANK YOU to everyone who has visited my Facebook page and liked it. You made and make my day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts