Jack o' Lantern Cards



A couple of weeks ago, I found a link to a blog where the woman had made pumpkin cards out of leaves.I cannot find that blog now. I thought I'd seen it on One Pretty Thing. Nope. Pinterest? Nope. Google? I tried: "pumpkin cards", "pumpkin leaf cards", "jack o' lantern cards", "halloween pumpkin cards", and I CANNOT FIND IT. (The woman who runs the blog is a freelance TV producer. She has two kids. Help me find it!!!!)



Anyway, I made some, too. Here they are. When I find the blog, I will post HER link so I can give her credit. She is the smarty-one. Not me.

 

Comments

Unknown said…
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68842078/real-maple-leaf-jack-o-lanterns-c-by?ref=exp_listing

is this it?

Not sure if this is the same woman but it looked about right

Amy Allison
http://www.pumpkinpatches.weebly.com/
Heather Eddy said…
I took a peek and it's definitely not the same person. Still, the fact that she just listed these means she probably saw the same post I did. Unless everyone is spontaneously coming up with the same ideas!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts