Little Houses and sketching


 A lovely weekend - I was able to do a bit more sketching and watercoloring.


I love little houses.

I have done more on my lowercase letters pattern set. I completed the final samples this morning but just didn't have it in me to take photographs. I was likely to throw the camera across the room. It's weird how you can love doing something... until you don't!

I got some of my energy back for it tonight and worked a bit on the layout for the .pdf. It's looking nice so far, but I keep thinking of more examples that should go in it!

To get out of the house for a little while I went to Office Max to get more books cut for my future Christmas ornament folded books. This time, I got someone who was willing to cut even the glued edges. It cost me a pretty penny, but it was worth it not to have to use my scroll saw to make uneven, noisy, dusty cuts.

I made a sample ornament tonight - a very simple design (Eternity) just to see how the size of the cut portion worked. It looks a bit like a flying saucer. More pictures later.

Comments

Seriously, Office Max cuts books? Who knew?? (Well, obviously you.) Good to know.

Anxious to see your Christmas ornaments!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts