December Pine Tree Folded Book Pattern

My favorite thing about this month's free pattern is its versatility. Pine trees are appropriate for so many themes and times of the year. If you want, apply star charms to the tops of these trees for Christmas decorations! Ink the top part of the tree green and the trunks brown. Leave it naked for a subtle look. (That's me... subtle.)

Click on the below image to make it big and print out the pattern for yourself! I'd love to hear from people who've tried it and see their results!


Comments

Candice said…
I recently put together a post about using books to create "art" ... specifically folds. I was motivated to do it by an annoying post on Apt Therapy questioning the validity of the process. Anyways - I used your free patterns as the hook and, thanks to Craftgawker, the traffic is off the charts! Hope you're getting lots of hits as a result - I think your work is wonderful.

http://candoodles.blogspot.com/2012/01/book-folding-free-patterns.html
Heather Eddy said…
I've been hearing a lot about that article and think it's stupid, too. I don't believe in worshiping books anymore than I believe in worshiping a church building. I revere the words like I revere the light of truth I hear at church. The vessel is merely that, a vessel! Thanks for the heads up about your blog. :)

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts