B is for Better?


I'm plodding along with this new scrollwork alphabet based on vintage cross stitch patterns. They are about 80 steps each. I made this one last night while watching "Miss Potter" - probably my favorite movie right now. I love seeing movie sets of artist's studios. They are always so beautifully put together and romantically lit. Right now my desk has three folded books, three old moldy books to make into Halloween designs, two trays of beads in different stages of doneness and a plastic drawer with my jewelry-making supplies - most of which are spread out on my cutting mat, making a special order.


Neither beautifully adorned nor romantically lit. Still, that's life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts