BREAD 3: Chocolate Buttermilk Bread

This is a strange bread - only slightly chocolate, but kinda sour-tasting (the buttermilk). I used it to make french toast. Yummity yum yum.


Chocolate Buttermilk Bread

1 1/4 C water
3 T butter
1/4 C buttermilk powder
3 C bread flour
1 1/2 T cocoa powder
1 t salt
2 T sugar
1/2 T yeast
3 oz chopped dark chocolate

Put all ingredients (minus chocolate) in bread machine on sweet bread setting. At the beep, add the chocolate. Make french toast with the end product:

Comments

Nancy said…
I got a free bread maker when I leased my last car. I have yet to use it but I just might have to take it out of the box after seeing your posts.
Heather Eddy said…
Car = bread machine?

I think they were doing their best to give you "dough" for your dough, huh?


hahahahahahahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts