Work in Progress on the Window


I really like designing new patterns for folded books. It's surprising to me how one set of marks can have so many different possibilities. Nearly all the books you see (except for the one closest) have the same set of marks. The order in which you fold them or the place where you stop or start folding makes the pattern. I can make a half circle type of pattern that I want to see if I can make look like scales within a fish shape. Or maybe it looks enough like a crescent moon that I can pair it with stars in an alternating pattern.


And my son likes to wear baskets on his head. For no good reason. And he keeps it there all the while he's doing something else...

My husband's genes. I'm sure of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts