First and Foremost


When I was single, I loved spending time at home. I loved being able to have my stuff just so and to be working on projects that made my home prettier. Now I am married and I have a husband whose taste is, um, different than mine (think ceramic busts of Scottish golfers painted by aunts). I also have kidlets (a couple of them only a few days a month, but OH the mark they leave on the house!) who are with me.

Right now, Kenneth is three years old and he loves being with me. Touching me. All the time. I have to get him to stop leaning on my arm so I can type or use my glue gun or whatever else it is that I'm doing.

When I get frustrated, I remind myself what my doctor said when I brought Kenneth in for his two-month checkup: "Enjoy this time because before you know it, he'll be graduating from high school like my kid is...". The past three years have gone SCHWOOP! I bet it will keep going like that, too, so I'm going to enjoy being a wife and a mom. Even when I can't type very welll;lskdfj;lkdjf;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts