Woo Hoo! Books

I've had so many books in the works now that I've told myself that I need to finish a few before I start anymore. I call this one Elven Crown. Cos that's what it looks like ta meh.


And on my bedside table, we have this little beauty in progress. Dunno what to call it yet.


My friend Holly and I have swapped things. She is a sewer (one who sews, not the other thing) and made me a bag - a sinister mermaid bag. I will take a pic of it later. Right now it is full of books in progress that I carry back and forth to work with me - I don't work on them. I just like to have them with me. A security bag, I guess? Eek. I have issues... But, I made her a word book. She should be getting it today or tomorrow, but I had to put a sneak peek in here...


And, the big news here is that I finally figured out how to do this pattern. I am THE QUEEN!

Good night for now. It's beddy-bye time and I really need a few Dove chocolates and a puzzle before bed.

Comments

Holly said…
yay! I was just going to come poke you and tell you to post something.

ooh, I love the font! All the new books are fantastic!

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts