Green Paper Ornaments



The past couple of days have had me still playing around with Christmas ornaments. I have had these stashes of paper for YEARS that I'm finally getting to use! It's FABULOUS! I'm especially fond of these green ones. I love the beads on the bottoms. I never knew what I was going to do with them...


I have this outrageously bright marbled paper that I hate, but it was so expensive that I can't throw it away. (My things own me as much as I own them.) I like the use it's been put to with this ornament. I tried another one with different color stripes.


See how different it looks? I think I like this one better. It's perfect for my sister who likes orange. Act surprised when you open the package, Allyson, if you read this.



In addition to paper, I've been buying these old children's books for a while now. The illustrations are great, but I couldn't figure out how to use them. I like it better when I use pictures unaltered with strips of colored paper. The spread-out look was too creepy.

This one is from the front cover of a mother goose book. Now that you know what it says, you might be able to recognize the words...

Comments

Allyson said…
I love them all. the green ones even look amazing. So neat. I think you took all the creatvity from the rest of us girls. I wish I could tap into that. Love you

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts