Color - FAIL!

For a while now, people have been asking me for colored beads. My gut feeling was that the colors would run when I dipped them in the sealer. Unfortunately for me, I was right. There go all my plans for colored holiday-themed jewelry.



Oh, well. It's one more way for my life to be simplified. If I had a billion colors to choose from as well as the sheer number of fonts I already have to choose from and the design of the beads (up, down, sideways, long, short) and the number of phrases and words to use, I could well go bonkers.

As if I'm already not well on my way...

Comments

emve said…
That's too bad! But I actually think your stuff looks great in black & white :o)
Heather Eddy said…
Thanks Emma! And it really does cut down on the number of choices I have open. That's a good thing!i
Anonymous said…
Have you tried spraying them with a clear lacquer first? Just a thought...
Victoria said…
I love the black & white too but ...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_1&listing_id=18779655

;O)
Victoria

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts