Slow and Steady Gets the Prize

Slowly, but surely, I have been making progress on getting my inventory together. I stayed up until waaaaayyy too late last night reconciling my stock on hand with my etsy listings. I have no idea how I can make an item, put it in the shoebox (my very professional storage container) and then have it disappear when I look for it later. Maybe the jewelry fairies are at work. Jerks.

The reconciliation must have been very good for me. I went to bed last night feeling more jazzed about my etsy stuff than I have in months. I even woke up early, anxious to continue pressing forward with the listing of my backlogged items. I took all the pictures and have only about 12 more to list before I can start on the bucketload of new ones I want to get working on!!!

I am really excited to start on a set of holiday-themed changeable earrings. I'll be using toggle clasps to make them and I think they should turn out really well... *fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make Folded Books - by Heather Hajek Eddy

How to Fold Wedding Hearts